Freedom and financial education, all in one
What can you do with a Prepaid Visa® Card from Envision Credit Union? You can teach children how to budget and spend money wisely through the benefits of a debit card. And it's a reloadable card so you can add funds anytime.
- New cards available for purchase in-person ($4.95) at an Envision Financial Center
- Members must be at least 13 years old to receive a card and use it regularly
- Choose from various image options to personalize your card
- Receive your card within 7-10 business days
- Load between $10 and $5,000 on the card
Helpful Hint: Envision Credit Union charges no fees, but the card vendor does assess fees, which will be deducted from the card's balance. Here's a breakdown of common fees:
- $0.50 reload fee
- $1.50 ATM fee
- $1.75 monthly maintenance fee
Envision Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with branches in Florida and Georgia.
Lost or Stolen Card
We've got you covered
Learn More: Lost or Stolen Card Page
Here to help whether your card was lost or you're worried about fraudulent charges
Resources to help you
find what you're looking for.