Easy access to documents you need
Whether you want to become a member, apply for a loan or read terms and conditions of our services, the information is here at your fingertips.
Print and fill out these forms. Then mail or bring them to the nearest Envision Credit Union branch office.
NOTE: Printable forms require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader™. Download the latest version.
How to Join Envision Credit Union
- By Mail: After completing and mailing in the appropriate account agreement forms, include a check for $5, a notarized signature and a copy of your driver's license and Social Security card to activate the account.
- In Person: Bring $5, your driver's license and Social Security card to the nearest branch.
- Open Your Account Online
- Change of Address
- Joint Removal
- Overdraft Consent
- Payroll Deduction
- Automatic Transfer Authorization
- Stop Payment
- Domestic or International Wire Transfer
- MasterCard Credit Card Application
- Loan Application (new or used vehicle, personal line of credit or other type of loan)
- Home Loan or Home Equity Loan Application
Envision Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with branches in Florida and Georgia.