Read all the details
- I hereby agree to being fingerprinted before or during my employment and agree to my fingerprint record being processed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- I certify that I have received a written notification that Envision Credit Union (ECU) may obtain a consumer report or reports on me. I authorize ECU to obtain such a report or reports for employment and for other employment-related reasons. If hired, this authorization shall remain on file and serve as ongoing authorization for procurement of employment-related consumer reports at any time during my employment. I understand that the term “consumer report” includes, but is not limited to, credit checks, criminal background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle reports, and investigative consumer reports. I further understand that the term “investigative consumer reports” means a report in which information on my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living is obtained through personal interviews with my neighbors, friends, or associates, or with others with whom I am acquainted or who may have knowledge concerning any such items of information.
- I authorize ECU to conduct electronic inquiry related to my background, including review of all social networking sites and Internet sites and to make adverse decisions as a result of such inquiries.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal. Further, I understand and agree that my employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of my wages and salary, be terminated at any time without any previous notice.
- I fully understand because of the nature of the business conducted by ECU that all information, whether written, spoken or otherwise communicated or obtained, and all files and records of any and every description relating to the business of ECU or to anyone with whom ECU has dealings, constitute privileged matters and are to be treated in a strictly confidential manner. I understand and agree that should I enter the employ of ECU, I am not to, and will not at any time, communicate or reveal any business of ECU or any such information or records or files or the matters contained therein to unauthorized personnel within ECU, or to anyone outside ECU. I also understand that any violation of foregoing shall be sufficient grounds for termination of my employment.
- In the event I am employed by ECU, I will comply with all rules and regulations as set forth in ECU's Personnel Manual or other communications distributed to all employees.
- I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, regardless of the period of payment of my wages. I further understand that I have the right to terminate my employment at will at any time with or without notice or reason, and the Organization has the same right.
- I further understand that if employed I will be on a 90-day introductory period, and that termination for unsatisfactory performance during that period will not result in any Organization responsibility for unemployment benefits. I further understand that completion of the introductory period does not confer any expectation of continued employment, and that if employed, my employment will be for no definite period and “at will”.
- I understand that if I am hired, my continued employment may be conditioned upon a health evaluation that may include a physical examination by a doctor selected by ECU to which I hereby consent. This health evaluation will also include a chemical analysis to determine whether I am a user or addicted to illegal drugs and/or alcohol, to which I also consent.
- I certify that all statements made by me on this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I have withheld nothing that would, if disclosed, affect this application unfavorably.
- I understand that I may be asked to voluntarily submit to a polygraph examination as part of an on-going investigation if the employer has sustained an economic loss or injury as a result of actions such as theft or embezzlement.
- I understand that if I am employed, a photograph may be later required.
- I authorize you to communicate with persons listed as references, former employers, and any others with whom you desire to check. I agree to hold such persons harmless with respect to any information they may give about me.
- I understand that ECU employs only U.S. citizens and properly authorized aliens. If I become employed Federal law requires that I furnish to ECU proof of my identity and employment authorization and to sign a statement under penalty of perjury verifying my eligibility for employment as a citizen or national of the United States or an otherwise employable alien.
Envision Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with branches in Florida and Georgia.