Gain greater control over your finances with this user-friendly online platform. We’re delivering the latest in technology to simplify the online experience and bring more benefits. Have questions? We’ve got you covered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why did you change to a new Online Banking provider?
We upgraded to a new Online Banking provider to ensure that our members receive the most innovative solutions in our modern world. The new system will deliver an online experience with more flexibility, reliability, and control.
Q. What is different about the Online Banking solution?
There are some exciting changes with this upgrade. Online Banking features a simplified portal where you can review all checking accounts, balances and recent transactions, and pay important bills. Leverage a powerful new mobile solution with exciting new features for tablets and smart phones, and gain a great control of your personal finances. Members can access their Credit Card account right inside the portal.
Q. Can I view recent transactions, pay bills, and set reminders with the new Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay system?
Yes. However, you will notice that the screens and menus are updated and more user-friendly.
Q. Do I need to re-register for Online Banking?
You do not have to re-register for Online Banking. However, in order to access your new Online Banking account, you will need to create a new login. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Step 1: For your initial sign-on, you will use your member number and the last four digits of your Social Security number inside the login boxes.
- Step 2: Review and Agree to Terms and Conditions when prompted.
- Step 3: Create a new username and password.
- Step 4: Enter your phone number or email, to verify your account through a one-time verification passcode.
- Step 5: After entering your one-time verification passcode you will have the option to register your computer and browser, allowing you to skip the one-time verification on that device.
Q. How do I view my statements?
You can now find online statements easily from the navigation once you log into Online Banking.
Q. Has Bill Pay information converted with Online Banking, or do I now have to re-enter all of my information??
All bill pay information, including payee information, has converted. It is not necessary for you to re-enter your information.
Still have questions about Online Banking?
We’re here to help. Call us today at (888) 328-6831 to speak to one of our expertly-trained team members, or fill out the contact form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.