Courtesy Pay provides added peace of mind for those rare accounting oversights and unexpected expenses. Avoid the costly non-sufficient funds fee and returned items. Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual service which allows the Envision Credit Union's discretionary payment of overdrafts for those accounts maintained in good standing.
- No charge to have Courtesy Pay available with your account
- Covers written checks, withdrawals and other transactions using your checking account
- Does not cover ATM or everyday transactions unless you authorize us to do so
- A $35 fee applies each time you use this service
- Activate direct deposit to be eligible for Courtesy Pay
- Once an overdraft has occurred you are required to bring your account to a positive balance within 30 days.
- Overdraft Protection available
Envision Credit Union reserves the right to pay overdrafts at our sole discretion. We do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any or all overdraft transactions. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined or returned.