Envision Auto Loans… Score Big Savings This Season!
The summer has officially ended and football season has a firm grasp on the Tallahassee area—finally! You can apply the face paint and slip on your lucky jersey but if you really want to be a winner this fall, then consider the Envision Home Field Advantage Auto Loan. Regardless of the team you’re rooting for, you are sure to be a fan of the incredible savings you’ll receive when you finance a vehicle with Envision. Save as much as $605 within the first 12 months of your loan with rates as low as 1.99% APR* -- now that’s something to cheer about!
If you’re considering purchasing a vehicle, Envision Credit Union has loans to fit your budget and your busy schedule.
- Low Rates and Flexible Terms Save You Money — Take advantage of our low-interest rates and generous terms up to 72 months on new and used autos. To see our most current auto loan rates click here<.
- Convenient 100% Financing — Enjoy the convenience of 100% financing on your vehicle.
- Extra Protection for Your Peace-of-Mind — With affordable Payment Protection, Extended Vehicle Warranty and Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP), you’ll be prepared for whatever lies ahead.
- Research Your Purchase — Use the links below for car pricing information, checklists for used car buying, payment calculators and additional car buying resources.
- Fast Approval Saves You Time — Ask to speak to a Financial Services Officer at any Envision financial center; apply online or call us at 942-9000.
One of the benefits of membership at Envision Credit Union is our Auto Advisor, FREE car buying service. Auto Advisor will locate and negotiate the sale of the new or used vehicle of your choice. He will also work to get you the best price on your trade-in.
As your personal car shopper, Don Stokes uses the buying power of all Envision Credit Union members to help you navigate the road to savings. He will find your car in Tallahassee or in the Southeast region at the lowest possible price and have it delivered directly to Envision Credit Union. You never have to step on to a car lot during the entire process.
Let Auto Advisor negotiate your car deal so you can:
- Save money and avoid unnecessary dealer markups.
- Avoid the pressure and eliminate dealership haggling.
- Get the exact car you want without pressure or impulse buying.
Call Auto Advisor at 850.942.9246 or email him today.
Free Quotes for GAP and Mechanical Breakdown Protection
- Repair costs are on the rise more than ever. Get your free instant quote on an extended warranty.
- Protect yourself from mechanical breakdowns and total loss. Get a free instant quote.
- You've just financed your dream car. Get a free GAP quote instantly.
Auto Buying Checklists
Cars for Sale
There are no cars currently for sale. Please check back soon!
Special financing is available to qualified buyers: With a full price offer we will discount the interest rate by 20% off the rate you would otherwise qualify for.
The Annual Percentage Rate is based on the term and your credit history and will be disclosed in advance. For example, if you qualify for a rate of 5.75% APR, your discounted rate would be 4.6% APR.
The Annual Percentage Rate you qualify for is based on the number of months your loan is financed, the loan type, type of collateral, the loan–to–value ratio, and your credit history.
For more details and to arrange a test drive, contact our Auto Advisor at 942–9246.
*Average member savings is based on a sample of refinanced auto loans between July 7, 2012 and April 1, 2013 using an estimated annual percentage rate and loan term from the prior auto loan based on information contained in the credit report. Amount represents interest savings within the first 12 months of the loan. Minimum Loan Amount is $10,000 and the model year must be no older than a 2008. Terms of up to 48 months at 1.99% Annual Percentage Rate are available to qualified applicants who meet normal credit worthiness criteria; have a minimum credit score of 720; have an open and current Envision VISA credit card and checking account with automatic payments. All rates and terms are based on credit analysis and loan to value of collateral as determined using Envision Credit Union’s collateral criteria. This is a Limited Time Offer. Not available on existing auto loans at Envision Credit Union and the Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms of or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
Information on the Internet
- Car Fax – http://www.carfax.com/cfm/general_check.cfm?partner=CNA_0
Vehicle history reports.
- Edmunds – http://www.edmunds.com
Electronic version of the printed publications, very comprehensive with information on rebates; three electronic newsletters with current information, new and used car prices.
- Kelly Blue Book – http://www.kbb.com
Easy to use site with new car pricing and buying tips.
- CarPoint by Microsoft – http://carpoint.msn.com
CarPoint by Microsoft is a really complete site with up–to–date car reviews, pricing, buying service, photos, financing
- IntelliChoice – http://www.intellichoice.com
IntelliChoice publishes the Compete Car and Small Truck Guides. This site provides invoice prices, ownership costs, used car values, best leases and the ability to compare four competing models side–by–side. Also offers best value selections.
- Carsmart – http://www.carsmart.com
Extensive information on new car prices and car buying tips.
- WebCarbook – http://www.webcarbook.com
- Investigate over 6000 makes and models
- Specify standard and optional equipment
- Get MSRP and dealer invoice price
- Research vehicle warranty, road test and safety information
- Find wholesale and retail prices for used cars
- Car And Driver magazine – http://www.caranddriver.com
Reviews of new cars, archives of road tests and previews
- NADA – http://www.nadaguides.com
Look up used car, truck, van, boat, motorcycle and recreational vehicle values.
- Car Connection – http://www.thecarconnection.com
Sign up for daily emails and weekly newsletters on the auto industry. Check out the 2002 Buyer's Guide. Lots of reviews and news.