Thank you for visiting Frenchtown Financial Opportunity Center. As you know Envision Credit Union and FSU Credit Union started a partnership together to serve the Frenchtown Community in Tallahassee; recently we decided we can be more effective by each developing our own focus to serve this historic community.
Envision Credit Union we will continue our efforts with the following:
- Advisory Committee Member-Purpose Built Community
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Partner-United Way
- Financial Literacy Presentations-Community Commitment Overall
- Grant Project Team for South City Mobile Resource Unit
- Roundtable Conversations-Florida Prosperity Partnership
- Creating Opportunities for Entrepreneurs-Big Bend Minority Chamber of Commerce
- Creating Collaborations versus Competition-Working Class Wednesday
- Exposing the Unexposed to Financial Education-Department of Family and Children Services
- Roundtable Conversations-Summit 32304
- Mentoring by Millenials-100 Black Men of Tallahassee
FSU Credit Union is happy to keep this initiative going by:
- Financial Literacy Outreach - including through university partnerships to students as well as to the greater community
- Hosting Financial Literacy Programming – using a new facility on North Monroe St.
- One-on-One Financial Coaching - at all branches to help improve credit scores and over financial well-being
- New Online Interactive Financial Literacy Program
- Offering a Host of Products and Services to serve as Payday Loan Alternatives
Please know you can reach out to leadership in both organizations for financial guidance and support. Here are your points of contact:
Envision Credit Union: Herschel Holloway, email@example.com, 850-556-0543
FSU Credit Union: Kiona Tyler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 850-224-4960
Both Credit Unions look forward to continuing to serve you and your needs.