In an effort to continuously improve our member experience, Envision has unveiled some exciting updates to the eBranch online banking system.
See below for more information on what's changed, and don't forget to log in to your account to check out all the exciting updates!
The look and design of your online banking account has been updated to improve user-friendliness. All of your previous online banking options are still available – we’ve simply visually updated the system and added new features for your convenience. Some changes that you’ll notice include the following:
- The updated online banking platform sports a new and modern look.
- When accessing online banking on your tablet or smartphone you will find the screen automatically adjusts to fit mobile needs.
- Bill Pay offers the same functionality but the check image has been replaced with a more streamlined layout.
- A new account organization feature allows you to reorganize your accounts in the order you choose. To access this feature, simply select the Settings/Gear icon on the My Accounts header.
- Your Account History/Account Details page has an updated design and layout. Here’s what the new version looks like:
A new MX Money Management budgeting tool has replaced the old FinanceWorks. This new tool serves as an easy way to track your budget and reach your financial goals! With this change you can enjoy several upgrades, including:
- Tools to effortlessly manage debt payoff and track how close you are to reaching financial goals.
- Auto-categorization of transactions in an easy-to-understand visual format.
- Access to outside account and transaction data.
- Text and email alerts that make it easy to stay on track.
- Availability on mobile so you can manage your budget on-the-go.
Want to see how the new MX Money Management tool measures up? Click here to download a detailed, side-by-side comparison of MX Money Management and FinanceWorks.
Sneak Peek: Check out this video for a preview of the new tool features: https://vimeo.com/233917969/1d664e7c7f
What happened to the check image on Bill Pay?
The Bill Pay check image has been replaced with a more streamlined layout. Although the check image has been removed, the functionality of our Bill Pay feature remains the same.
Why did you make changes to the online banking system?
The primary reason for this change was to add a responsive user interface that automatically scales the size of the screen when accessed on a tablet or smartphone device. In the process we decided to update to a much more modern look to match our mobile app.
Where did the pie chart image / FinanceWorks go?
With the new MX Money Management tool, the pie chart is replaced by ‘budget bubbles’ that highlight your budgeting details.
What happened to all my data I loaded into FinanceWorks?
Because we have migrated to a new money management service, your outside accounts may need to be re-enrolled.
How do I re-add my outside accounts into the new MX product?
Simply select the ‘add an account’ button, which appears in the right corner of the window shown below.
Have additional questions? Call us at (850) 942-9000, stop by one of our local financial centers, or click here to fill out our online contact form.
Want to learn more about all the things you can do with online banking? Read up on our eBranch system here.